PDA

View Full Version : Ok - I'm bummed today

meldan98
04-22-2008, 01:17 PM
My dh just sent me an email from Adventures by Disney. They are having a promotion and I would LOVE to take advantage of it. The bummer...we just moved into our new house and we are now expecting a baby in Oct/Nov. There is no way in the world that we could afford it....why would he tempt me. :(

I'm still holding out hope for a quick DL trip this summer though!!! :secret:

KylesMom
04-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Melissa, instead of being bummed out about the trip that can't be, start dreaming of when you can take your baby son or daughter to Disney World! I promise you, it will help! :mickey:

I hope you're able to make it to DL this summer!

rnin02
04-22-2008, 05:15 PM
I know how you feel...we are expecting a baby in August, which was totally unplanned! In fact, we were getting close to planning our annual Disney vacation when we found out. Its exciting and all, but part of me is sad that there is no vacation this year, I can't help it. And my DH is weird about taking a child along to Disney, he wants to wait till they are older (think teenage!) so I may go crazy soon if he doesn't budge on that!

mickeys_princess_mom
04-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Congratulations! I understand your feelings, though. Here's wishing you a magical trip to Disneyland!:magic:

katzctkpt
04-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Congratulations!! I wouldn't be one to take a baby to Disney but, when they turn about 4 that's a good age.

DisneyTwinsMommy
04-23-2008, 03:32 PM
We take an annual December vacation that we had to cancel last year due to our 2 new bundles in mid-October... And now... There are 28 days until my babies see Mickey for the first time!!!!!!!! :mickey:

Congratulations on the baby, I hope you get back on your vacation soon!!!

AXOAlum
04-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Congratulations!! I am sorry that he tempted you with the offer! Maybe you could get to DL this summer, and then plan a WDW trip for next year. I took DS when he was 8mos old and honestly, it was great - we had no problems getting around and we all had a great time (except now he's as addicted to WDW as me :mickey: )