PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of this timeline/chef mickeys

scootch713
04-22-2008, 10:01 AM
If i can get a 5pm dinner reservation and get there at say 440pm.... can we be done by 6pm to see Wishes??? or am I crazy to think that. There is just myself and my two girls 5 and 8. I probably should go for a 620pm reservation, but they will be STARVING by then..... hmmmm...

NEED TO CLARIFY>>>> we want to watch wishes from the 4th floor at the Contemporary, not at MK. as when we took my neice in 2006, we had a tower room and the view is essentially the same. My neice died 4 months after our trip, so we are planning on watching wishes from the fourth floor as kinda a reminder of her.

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 10:15 AM
You should check the historical hours of events under the info tab. Last year there were 3 different times for certain dates in Nov. One being at 6 pm. Would Chef Mickey have an earlier meal time like 4:30? When we done Chef Mickeys I thought we were there about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. Can't remember it's been 3 yrs ago.

joonyer
04-22-2008, 10:16 AM
If you want to be in the MK by 6pm you will be cutting it too close. If you are planning to watch Wishes from outside the MK you might make it. Depends on how busy Chef MIckey's is at that time. When are you going to be there?

NJGIRL
04-22-2008, 10:20 AM
IMO that's too rushed even if you could do it. For all the money you pay for character dining you should take your time and have your kids get as much inaction with the characters as possible. Even if you show up to your ADR early that doesn't mean you will get in early. Sometimes they are running behind.:( I just don't see you getting in, eating and getting to the MK all in 1 hour.

scootch713
04-22-2008, 10:23 AM
Sorry, need to clarify... We want to watch wishes from the fourth floor of the Contemporary...... as when we took my neice in 2006, we had a tower room and the view is essentially the same. My neice died 4 months after our trip, so we are planning on watching wishes from the fourth floor as kinda a reminder of her. :cloud9:

NJGIRL
04-22-2008, 10:57 AM
My neice died 4 months after our trip, so we are planning on watching wishes from the fourth floor as kinda a reminder of her.

That's a sweet jesture:)