PDA

View Full Version : WDW Veteran Seeks Assistance

Belle_0717
04-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Hi everyone!

DH and I will be traveling again with DSis, DB-I-L and DNephew who will be 2 for this trip in October.

At 1, we took DNephew to P&D @H&V DS, CP @ MK and several other non-character meals ie. RC @ DTD.

DH and I already made our ADRs (just found out the rest of the fam is coming too). We are planning on doing our own things but meeting here and there. We love DNephew like he is our own so we have no problem. We planned Chef Mickey's for ourselves which is an easy addition of 3 people. We are looking into possibly adding 50's and O'Hana - both dinners too. He is a good eater - especially with DH and I.

What other restaurants can anyone recommend - whether for all 5 of us or just the DS, DBIL and DN?

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Haven't tried it yet but, what about the Yak & Yeti ? This is on our to do list for our upcoming trip in Dec.

Quasimodo
04-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Garden Grill at EPCOT
Liberty Tree at MK

Both are family style restaurants and are character meals.

Tigerinvestigator
04-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Definately Garden Grill! The lower level is great for large groups and it is the best one on one time for the characters. The atmosphere is among the best at WDW, and it is our favorite food at WDW!:thumbsup:

Natazu
04-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Truth is, I wouldn't change any choices you've spent time deciding on. Stick with your first impulse... unless it was Sci-Fi.