PDA

View Full Version : Toll Free Number

NJGIRL
04-22-2008, 08:49 AM
Does anyone have the toll free number to make ADR's? Everytime I think I put it in a safe place I lose it.:(

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Here ya go.

It's 407-WDW-DINE (939 - 3463).

2MuchWDFun
04-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Not sure if there are any working 800 numbers anymore. I had about 3 of them from previous trips and all of them are out of service.

In fact, when we made our recent reservation the agent gave us an 800 number to make our ADR's, two days later when I called it was out of service. I went on Intercot to find another number and found threads stating that their 800 numbers worked earlier in the week and then a few days later when they called to change an ADR the numbers weren't working.

Sorry! Hopefully someone will know a number that works!

NJGIRL
04-22-2008, 02:04 PM
I did find all the toll free numbers I had and they were all out of service. Funny thing is I forgot I have comcast and all my long distance from home is free anyway:blush:

This is what I find irritating about Disney not having a toll free number. When you call the dining number they make you go through all sorts of marketing questions (on your dime) before you can make your reservations. Then to top it off they want you to do a survey at the end of the conversation:mad:. So you have to go through all of their questions, then wait a while before someone gets on the line, then take a survey afterwards. If they were paying for the call I would have no problem with that but it takes alot of nerve to make others pay for it.

TheRustyScupper
04-22-2008, 03:26 PM
867-5309 (aks for Jenny)

CrazyStitch
04-22-2008, 03:51 PM
867-5309 (aks for Jenny)

You call that number around here and you get a plumber's business :)