PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Football

disney100%
04-21-2008, 07:30 PM
During our stay, the Patriots will be playing on Monday night. My brother, dad and DH are going to watch the game. We are staying at CBR. Does anyone know if there is a place to watch it there? I know many years ago, there used to be a large screen TV, but it was before they renovated. I can't remember if I saw one last time we stayed there.

goofy-4-disney
04-21-2008, 08:32 PM
outside the old port royale near the main pool area there is an outdoor bar area that has 2 or 3 (cant remember for sure) decent sized TV's out there that people can watch sporting events on. i think each tv might be in the 30-35 inch size, so its not to bad. plus they have great drinks and snacks out there.

Kerry823
04-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Since the pool at Caribbean Beach is undergoing major renovation, Idoubt that the pool bar is up and running.

My husband was intent last week on watching the Boston Red Sox/NY Yankees Game(s). We went to the ESPN club (twice). He enjoyed it alot.

You may want to try that. You can get a table, grab some dinner and watch it on the big screen or you can seat yourself at the bar area and watch it on about a million medium sized tvs.

WDW1985
04-21-2008, 09:19 PM
I agree with the last post. The ESPN club is a GREAT place to watch football! :thumbsup: I watched my beloved Cowboys there and had a great time. Their screen makes all other screens look tiny. The food is also great bonus. Enjoy!

:mickey:
WDW1985

disney100%
04-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the great tips! I am hoping the pool bar will be up and running by the time we are there - October. I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;)

smiles_rock
04-22-2008, 12:00 PM
We've watched quite a few Patriots and Red Sox games at the ESPN club on the Boardwalk, we love it there!!! The atmosphere is great and the food is really good. My only advice would be to get there early, the place fills up fast. When we saw the Patriots/Chargers at the conference chanmpionship game in January we were lucky to get a table @ noon for the 3pm game! The place fills up fast! It's worth checking out if you can!:thumbsup:

disney100%
04-22-2008, 04:57 PM
We've watched quite a few Patriots and Red Sox games at the ESPN club on the Boardwalk, we love it there!!! The atmosphere is great and the food is really good. My only advice would be to get there early, the place fills up fast. When we saw the Patriots/Chargers at the conference chanmpionship game in January we were lucky to get a table @ noon for the 3pm game! The place fills up fast! It's worth checking out if you can!:thumbsup:

Thank you! I think ESPN will be our best bet. Just wanted to let you know we just moved from Northbridge less than 2 years ago. It's nice to see someone else who knows where that is!

smiles_rock
04-23-2008, 09:16 AM
I hope you have a great time! The ESPN club really is fun! :thumbsup: I can't believe you used to live in Northbridge, what a small world!