PDA

View Full Version : JoJo Circus Breakfast at MGM

tony2979
04-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi all.....I know that a while back, MGM had a charecter breakfast experience at Hollywood and Vine. Do you folks know if that is still avaliable? Thanks much!!!!

Dyanna
04-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Play N Dine @ Hollywood & Vine has character for lunch & breakfast only & include JoJo & the Little Einsteins. We are going to do the lunch when we go in Nov as my 17 month old loves JoJo.

crazeedizneefinatic
04-21-2008, 01:13 PM
We did this last year. If possible when you check in ask to sit to the right of the restaurant. We sat to the left and was stuffed up against the window and the table around us were all crammed together. My son had to go to the characters because the costumes would not fit in such a tight space. Plus everytime we wanted to get up we had to bother people around us. Just a tip, especially if you actually wanna eat instead of chasing the characters.

Mackflava99
04-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Food was very , very good and I also agree with above-
It depends where you sit- one time we had a great seat with good access to the characters- and another time we had rotten seats stuffed in the corner near the emergency exit. it was difficult for the characters to visit us.