PDA

View Full Version : ADRs plus 10

elmjimmlm
04-21-2008, 12:44 PM
:confused:I have read somewhere when you make your ADRs that you have plus 10 days...Does that mean that you can actually make them 10 days prior to the 180 days or does it mean that you can book up to 10 days after the first day of your 180 days? I am confused...I hope the way that I put this that it makes sense...:confused:

SBETigg
04-21-2008, 12:53 PM
When staying at a Disney resort, you can book all days up to ten days of your WDW vacation from 180 days to your first day of arrival. So you wait for 180 days prior to your first day at a WDW resort, and then you can book up to ten days of your trip at that time instead of calling back every day to make ADRs as you get to 180 days per day of stay. Clearer, or more confusing?

Basically no to your first assumption, and yes to your second.

elmjimmlm
04-21-2008, 01:00 PM
When staying at a Disney resort, you can book all days up to ten days of your WDW vacation from 180 days to your first day of arrival. So you wait for 180 days prior to your first day at a WDW resort, and then you can book up to ten days of your trip at that time instead of calling back every day to make ADRs as you get to 180 days per day of stay. Clearer, or more confusing?

Basically no to your first assumption, and yes to your second.

Yes, that is alot clearer...I read mine back to myself and I was a little confused on what I wrote...Im glad that you understood...:blush:

biodtl
04-21-2008, 03:26 PM
I found out while making this year's ADRs that Yak and Yeti does not do the +10 ADRs, so for this (and possibly others - I don't know) you will have to call at the 180 day mark for the date of the ADR.

drhama
04-21-2008, 05:34 PM
I just found this to be true at Wolfgang Puck's. Had to call back 3 days later to make just that ADR. Kind of weird. I made ADR's at Puck's last year and was able to make all of them at the same time at 180 days.

Jared
04-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact Yak & Yeti Restaurant and Wolfgang Puck Cafe are not owned by Disney. Those restaurants may abide by different reservation rules.