PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom question?

tink03
04-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Anyone ever buy Animal Topper Sports Bottle for their kids at Animal Kingdom. It sounds like a great deal for 6.95 you get this and refills for just .94 . This will save me money and according to Intercot you can refill it with your choice of beverage their. Any comments would be appreciated.
Only 150 more days 21 weeks:cloud9:

Sept 08 POR
Sept 07 CBR
May 06 POR
June 04 CBR

azdisneymom
04-21-2008, 11:18 PM
We found the sports bottles to be OK. We were only at AK for one day and didn't really take advantage of the refills, except water. They did make much used souvies once we got home. :mickey:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-21-2008, 11:40 PM
We get one each trip. The kids get a kick out of them. Just watch how you hold them. If you hold onto the animal part without putting a hand on the bottom bottle part, it will fall. It does have a cover under the animal part but, no one wants their drink falling to the ground. My kids learning the hard way.;)

biodtl
04-22-2008, 08:38 AM
We get them basically to avoid the no lids/straws issue, but the animal topper is a pain. Like the last poster said, it comes off pretty easily. We just end up tkaing the animal part off and using the cup/lid without it.

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 05:55 PM
I didn't really look at it real close. I thought it didn't have a screw top lid and would be more of a hassle on rides trying to make sure it didn't spill. Might have to check it out this year.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-22-2008, 10:15 PM
I didn't really look at it real close. I thought it didn't have a screw top lid and would be more of a hassle on rides trying to make sure it didn't spill. Might have to check it out this year.

They do have a screw top lid. Then the animal part sits on top. :)