PDA

View Full Version : Another anniversary/birthday pin question.

DisneyMomx2
04-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Would you wear these during your whole trip or just on your special day?

Our whole family will be going down the end of June and our 10th anniversary is on July 4th. However, our plans for that day are to maybe hit a park in the morning but then to head to DTD and avoid crowds before we go out to eat. I would LOVE to wear the pins before our honeymoon to the parks but I don't want to "cheat" if that makes any sense. LOL

battle beast
04-21-2008, 12:12 PM
If you are celebrating the whiole time you are on Vacation, why not have some fun with it? It's not cheating! :thumbsup::secret:

poeticeclipse
04-21-2008, 12:42 PM
You're there celebrating your anniversary! I'd say wear the pins the whole time. Guest relations gives you the pins regardless of what day your anniversary is so they want you to celebrate for your entire vacation!

wedway fan
04-21-2008, 12:46 PM
my folks were celebrating their 38th anniversary when we were there a few weeks ago, and they proudly wore their pins for most of the week long trip! my mom just beamed when CM's (or other guests) wished her a happy anniversary and asked how long they'd been married. wear them and celebrate!

DisneyTeen
04-21-2008, 12:56 PM
When we got engaged, it was the first day of our trip, after that we went to town hall and asked if they had engaged pins, they didn't but provided us with a celebration pin that had mickey and minnie dressed up in wedding outfits. The pin said nothing about just married or whatever, so it was good when people would come up and ask why we were wearing congraduation pins, it was a conversation starter and made the lines fly by. We wore them the whole week.

DisneyMomx2
04-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks guys!! Now I won't feel so bad celebrating for a week or two. LOL