PDA

View Full Version : Segway Tour Question

billandlaura
04-21-2008, 11:31 AM
We are staying at the YC and have 9am ressies for the Segway Around the World Tour. Will we be able to enter EC and get to Guest Relations through the Intl Gateway, or do we need to go to the front gate?

Ian
04-21-2008, 11:38 AM
The tour meets in FW at Innoventions and I don't think you can get there from IG before the park opens (I don't think it's staffed).

I'm pretty sure you'll have to go to the main gate.

ChipDale2708
04-21-2008, 12:44 PM
I did the tour two years ago also staying at the YC/BC and had no problem getting in the International Gateway. I can't remember if they had a list or if they just let me in. But I did the 9am tour as well. It was a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

andypooh
04-21-2008, 01:57 PM
you can definitely enter through the international gateway. that is how we did it when we did our segway tour.

iceicebritney
04-21-2008, 04:02 PM
we just did the segway tour when we were there in June of 2007. we tried to enter for the 9 am tour through world showcase's entrance and the cast members told us that we had to go around to the front where the tour meets and that they could not allow us in. i know other people who were allowed in, but i guess it just depends on how the CM's are feeling that day? ours made a big deal and said that we should've been told all of this when we booked our tour...