PDA

View Full Version : Block Party Bash viewing question?

Goofy1138
04-20-2008, 09:22 PM
I heard that the BPB parade is split up into 3 sectors, and it is extremely hard to see all 3 parts of the parade in one day. I pretty much just want to be able to see the Toy Story & Monster's Inc. parts. Are those two always in the same place, and if so, where is the best viewing areas?
Thanks in advance!

Young@Heart
04-20-2008, 10:38 PM
sorry, no answer here.....I was gonna ask the same question! :blush:
I've watched clips of the DL one online, and it looks like it pretty much stops only once and stays in that position for quite a long time, then continues moving again until it's over. So, I think, wherever you stand, you get to see most of the characters/parade, but you'll only be "partying" w/ one section of the parade.

MOJoe
04-21-2008, 04:00 PM
The BP Bash is broken up into 2 "showings". The first one fills the area from The Crossroads to the park in front of the Brown Derby. To see the Toy Story characters, you should be about where Sunset Blvd and Hollywood Blvd meet. Monsters Inc are in the back.
For the 2nd viewing area, Toy Story characters are right where the walkway around echo lake meets the main street, and the Monsters Inc guys are close to Mickeys hat.
It's a fun event. Bring your dancing shoes.

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Is this the parade where they bring parade viewers in to interact?

Goofy1138
04-22-2008, 04:00 PM
The BP Bash is broken up into 2 "showings". The first one fills the area from The Crossroads to the park in front of the Brown Derby. To see the Toy Story characters, you should be about where Sunset Blvd and Hollywood Blvd meet. Monsters Inc are in the back.
For the 2nd viewing area, Toy Story characters are right where the walkway around echo lake meets the main street, and the Monsters Inc guys are close to Mickeys hat.
It's a fun event. Bring your dancing shoes.

Would you recommend that we just stay in the vicinity of Mickey's hat for the duration of the parade? My family and I are going in 3 weeks, cant wait! Thanks for the advice.

MegaDisney
04-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Is this the parade where they bring parade viewers in to interact?

Yes they do! I have participated after a couple of margaritas! I also "twisted" so hard I threw my knee out!

Not sure if they do this at DHS but they shoot some cool Nerf balls out at the end of the parade. They are cool FREE keepsakes!