PDA

View Full Version : How willing is Cali Grill........?

dolphinmickey9170
04-20-2008, 02:08 PM
How willing is California Grill going to be if I want to make a substitution to an entree? Are they pretty easy going about it? Anyone ever have any experience with this?

Natazu
04-20-2008, 04:09 PM
You will have no problem with menu substitutions. They are very accommodating.

dolphinmickey9170
04-20-2008, 05:53 PM
The reason I asked is because I noticed the new menu still has the terriyaki filet, but the side is now a pasta and asparagus - nether of which I like......I would rather have a potato side dish, especially those yummy potatoes they used to (and hopefully still) make.
Thanks Jym!! You rock:number1:

AdventurelandTikiGirl
04-20-2008, 09:20 PM
I find that all the restaurants in Disney are very accommodating, and being on a strict diet, substitutions are never a problem. In fact, I got a special meal made for me at Boma, because I couldn't eat a lot at the buffet, and it was lovely.

sagessa
04-21-2008, 07:15 AM
I make substitutions every time I eat at California Grill. They are very accommodating and will do just about anything to make sure your meal is exactly how you want.

Rachel R.

mudpuppysmom
04-21-2008, 09:39 AM
We ate there in January and my husband asked if I was going to have dessert......when I said all I wante was a bowl of strawberries they appeared without even a hint of trouble. So they are accommodating.