PDA

View Full Version : Food & Wine Details???

Terk24
04-20-2008, 08:03 AM
When does more exact informtaion come out for this years event? Who will be there when, etc...Just curious so we can start planning

disney100%
04-21-2008, 06:56 AM
We are waiting to see info too. This will be our first time going to the Food and Wine Festival and I am really looking forward to it. I am a teacher, so I normally cannot go during this time of year. But, I am on an extended maternity leave, so my DH and I decided to take advantage of my time off and go during a non-peak season.

sagessa
04-21-2008, 07:09 AM
It will probably be awhile yet before the schedule is released. Last year it was mid to late summer before any concrete details were available.

Rachel R.

TheMartellFamily
04-21-2008, 08:39 AM
What you will get is the countries that are particapating. At this time you will get a list of what is going on. I can not remember when this is released since some of the things do need reservations to. Then after the first day someone will post what is actually offered at each stand at each country and the prices. I do not know when things are given and the list of programs come out. Sorry I could not help you more.