PDA

View Full Version : Another how crowded question.

kbean
04-19-2008, 09:29 AM
I was planning on Animal Kingdom next wed, just asking people how the crowds are???
thanks

RockinRollerMom
04-19-2008, 09:56 AM
On Wednesdays, AK has late EMH. In general I try to stay away from the parks who are having EMH that day because it will make it more crowded. Are you staying onsite? Do you have the park hopper option? If yes, mys suggestion whould be to do another one of the parks during the day, then head over in the evening to take adavantage of the EMH. My family has been able to get in all of the rides at AK done during the EMH. It's definetly worth the time of park hoping. Good Luck.

brewcrew26
04-21-2008, 10:39 AM
We did AK last Tuesday. I would say the crowds are manageable, but the day we went was fairly cold in the morning.

But, it was great since we did the safari in the morning. We saw SOOOO many animals since they like the cooler weather. Then, we were able to get fast passes for EE.

The largest crowds I noticed were in Dinoland and Camp Minnie Mickey. The Lion King show we went to was pretty much to capacity. They had to open up some closed sections to fit people in. We were able to do all the attractions by 3 p.m. (except for the Nemo show).

poeticeclipse
04-21-2008, 11:20 AM
According to the Unofficial Guide the crowd level is a 5 out of 10 and EP and DS are your best parks for that day and AK is the park to avoid.