PDA

View Full Version : Can make a request for a little pixie dust?

meldan98
04-18-2008, 04:17 PM
I've never asked for pixie dust before and I really could use a little for a couple of things. Any extra you can spare would be appreciated!

We just bought a new house and are planning on renting our old house out and are currently advertising for a renter. My dh is so stressed out about this, I thought a little pixie dust would do him some good. He has been practically killing himself trying to get the house ready for a renter. He hopes to get everything done by Wednesday which is when we have the cleaners scheduled to come in.

Lastly, we submitted an application for my dd to get into a private school for pre-k and we really need her to get in. The school is right around the corner from our house and she will be able to stay in that school from pre-k - 12th grade. It is so much cheaper than any of the other options in our part of town and the public schools are such a disaster in CA right now. I'm so stressed out about this. I just have this fear that she isn't going to get in and we will be stuck paying an extra $500 a month for her to be in a "daycare" setting instead of a school setting.

offwego
04-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I hope it works out for your family.

Happy thoughts on their way to you and yours. :pixie:

MsMin
04-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Sending :pixie: for all in hopes that you relax. If it would make you feel any better I would trade your dd's tuition for my dd's vet school tuition :D After getting that bill yesterday I think Pluto needs more vaccines.
Seriously, though, don't anticipate your problems take it one day at a time and more :pixie: that your problems be few!!

mrsgaribaldi
04-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Here's some :pixie::pixie::pixie:for a great tenant and for your DD to get into the school:mickey:

Here we go again...
04-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Here is some :pixie: for you and your hubby.
I hope all goes well.

I read somewhere that life is like railroad track... one side of the track is a little bumpier than the other. But the good side is in arms reach. I hope you move to the smooth, happy side of the track soon.

Kairi_7378
04-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Pixie dust to you and your family! I hope that everything goes as well as it can for you all! Isn't moving one of the most stressful things?!

katzctkpt
04-21-2008, 05:21 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie: I hope this will help. Best of luck.

wdwgrl377
04-21-2008, 09:57 PM
:pixie::pixie: and prayers for all to work out smoothly!