PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! Irriplacable hubbies...

MickeysGirl
04-18-2008, 07:12 AM
Hey everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Tomorrow is a day that my husband gets to enjoy for the first time in our marriage. Tomorrow is Husband Appreciation Day! I'm sure he'll come up with a few things I could do to "appreciate" him, like make him breakfast in bed, not make him look at the "honey do" list, things like that. We'll see how that all goes. :shake: But in the mean time, let's get today's party in honor of Rob and all the other husbands out there rolling with the....

:heart: Lovey Dovey Super Hubby :heart:
Friday Party!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Beer!
... with soda for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :marg:

Have a great weekend everybody!

JanetMegan
04-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Well no hubby here, so I will appreciate that I don't have a hubby telling me what to do, whining about his to-do list, asking for breakfast in bed etc. ;)

offwego
04-18-2008, 08:06 AM
An excellent Idea..I may have to do some of these things. Happy Friday all!:mickey:

MauiMouse
04-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Well no hubby here, so I will appreciate that I don't have a hubby telling me what to do, whining about his to-do list, asking for breakfast in bed etc. ;)
Same here Janet. :D

drummerboy
04-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Hmm. I think I need to copy this thread to DW, especially the no 'honeydo' part. :D

HAPPY FRIDAY!

poeticeclipse
04-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Happy Friday all!
I'm already on good terms with my husband so I don't think I need to go out of my way with him anymore this week. I surprised him and booked the Aqua Seas Tour for our trip in two weeks.

Mickey'sGirl
04-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Every day is husband's day in my house! ;)

A well deserved day for sure. I sure appreciate what I've got ('cause there are lots of duds out there for sure!).

I've got the steaks for Brett to burn... eh ... cook. Husband's like meat right?

Happy Friday everyone. I think I'll have a cider rather than a beer. :beer:

wdwgrl377
04-18-2008, 10:03 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

Same here, no husband on this end! Still waiting for Prince Charming to come my way! ;)

Have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone!!

JerseyDad
04-18-2008, 10:26 AM
.....what is this "honey-do" list that I hear spoken about? I've never seen one ;)

....I'm too busy doing the dishes....the laundry....walkin' the dog.....cooking dinner....cutting the lawn.....:mow:

MsMin
04-18-2008, 10:34 AM
No husband here either. :(

Ya'll Have a Great Weekend!

Nascfan
04-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

It has been absolutely gorgeous here this week, some shower activity moving in for the weekend, but not bad. I hope everybody can get out and enjoy good weather.

Dr_Nigel_C
04-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Every day is husband's day in my house! ;)

:confused: I must have missed the memo on that... :P

Happy Friday, everyone!!

Let me just say us husbands ROCK!

Drinks are on the way...have a great weekend everybody!

SgtTigger
04-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Happy Friday Everyone

:
Let me just say us husbands ROCK!

Oh yes we do...............

Wait let me get Sherrie in here to read this........ :yes:

She does not seem to interested.... :shake:

Well I hope everyone has a great day....... and an even better weekend.......

:cop: :tigger:

Jeff G
04-18-2008, 05:55 PM
I wish everyone shared in the enthuisasm of Husband Apprecitaion Day but when I shared this post with my DW the response I received was "sure, that'll be happening:rolleyes:".

Have a great weekend!!!!:cheers:

Dr_Nigel_C
04-18-2008, 06:02 PM
"sure, that'll be happening:rolleyes:"

You know, hearing that really hurts. Every day is "Wife Appreciation Day" -- don't us husbands deserve a day all our own? It's all we ask...

:cool:

SgtTigger
04-18-2008, 10:35 PM
I wish everyone shared in the enthuisasm of Husband Apprecitaion Day but when I shared this post with my DW the response I received was "sure, that'll be happening:rolleyes:".

Have a great weekend!!!!

You know, hearing that really hurts. Every day is "Wife Appreciation Day" -- don't us husbands deserve a day all our own? It's all we ask...

You know when I showed it to Sherrie...... she just asked when is Wife appreciation Day.....:jaw::shrug:

This from someone who just came back from Disney without me.......

pogo
04-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Happy Belated Friday ! :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed this yesterday. Any beer left ??? :D

Dr_Nigel_C
04-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Plenty!!!!

SgtTigger
04-19-2008, 05:54 PM

So how was breakfast??????????????????
:)

Dr_Nigel_C
04-19-2008, 10:51 PM
It was delicious! We had grapefruit, bagels, coffee.

Too bad I had to make it! :confused:

SgtTigger
04-19-2008, 11:25 PM
It was delicious! We had grapefruit, bagels, coffee.

Too bad I had to make it! :confused:

:jaw: WHAT

Was this not Jamies Idea????????

What happened???????

I cant believe she did not make you Breakfast in Bed..........

:shake: