PDA

View Full Version : Ticket and Park question

NewmanFamily6
04-17-2008, 06:13 PM
We have decided not get hoppers when we go in January to save $. I have always had hoppers so I have a question. If I buy regular tickets and we leave a park for a break can we go back to the same park later that day? If we do return to the same park will it count as another day off our tickets? Thanks for your help:mickey:

Rayadragon
04-17-2008, 06:24 PM
So long as you're returning to the same park that you entered that morning, it won't be a problem! It will not count as an additional day off of your ticket.

shadowden
04-17-2008, 09:43 PM
I could be wrong, but I think that you might need to get your hand stamped prior to leaving if you want to get back in.

KylesMom
04-17-2008, 09:49 PM
I could be wrong, but I think that you might need to get your hand stamped prior to leaving if you want to get back in.

With the advent of MYW and biometrics, there is no reason to get your hand stamped any longer. Since you are not gettng the "hopping" option, they wouldn't take another day off of your ticket. You can simply return to the same park later in the day.

Just as an FYI - If you were to try and get into another park, they would simply disallow it. Without the hopper, you can only utilize one park ticket "punch" per day.

Rosemickey68
04-18-2008, 10:06 AM
We got the one day passes during our most recent trip and left the parks to go to our ADR's for dinner and would return to the park after eating (as long as your return to the same park you had been in before leaving).
You can enter and leave the park as often as you want.
WDW's system identifies you have entered the park earlier in the day and won't take off days on your tickets. They don't stamp peoples hands anymore...you just enter your ticket when you re-enter the park.
So, No worries!!
Have a good trip!:mickey: