PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Question

daveymacdaddy
04-17-2008, 12:20 PM
My family and I are staying at the Boardwalk (only 40 days left till paradise)! I was wondering can you enter into the Epcot park through the International gateway or is that just a exit only. I have heard that the international route is a little quicker from the BWV. Thanks!:number1::number1::mickey:

Marker
04-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Yes you can. I just did it last week. We hopped from Disney's Hollywood Studios to Epcot via the boat with stops at the resort in between. It was a very relaxing trip, and a very easy entrance into Epcot.

McGeorge
04-17-2008, 12:24 PM
As far as I know you can enter through the international gateway. I stayed at the Beach Club a couple years ago and this was one of the best parts of the Boardwalk location. Have a great time!

doodleboy
04-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Yes! One of the reasons we bought DVC at Beach Club was the easy enterance to Epcot and the short walk to Hollywood Studios.

Only 14 days until my paradise. I'll be jealous when you are there and my trip is only a happy memory.

Have a blast.:party::party:

daveymacdaddy
04-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Yes! One of the reasons we bought DVC at Beach Club was the easy enterance to Epcot and the short walk to Hollywood Studios.

Only 14 days until my paradise. I'll be jealous when you are there and my trip is only a happy memory.

Have a blast.:party::party:

Thanks for the info! You have fun too! This is my first trip with my family, and my 1st trip in 20 years myself. I am ready. :mickey:

McGoofy
04-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Of course, by now you know that you can enter that way. But FYI World Showcase doesn't open until 11am every day, so you will still have to walk to the front to do the attractions in Future World before 11am.

Have a great time on your trip!:mickey: Hey....I just realized my trip is in 40 days as well! Maybe I'll see ya there!

daveymacdaddy
04-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Of course, by now you know that you can enter that way. But FYI World Showcase doesn't open until 11am every day, so you will still have to walk to the front to do the attractions in Future World before 11am.

Have a great time on your trip!:mickey: Hey....I just realized my trip is in 40 days as well! Maybe I'll see ya there!

maybe we will see you. Be looking for the guy with twin girls with a perma-grin on his face because he's not at work, but instead in mouse-lovers heaven!! :cool:

TheRustyScupper
04-18-2008, 09:01 AM
1) You can go in, or you can go out, of International Gateway.
2) If you go in before 11:00am, you cannot stroll World Showcase.
3) You can walk past UK & Canada to get to Future World.
4) But International Gateway is not a way to view a closed WS.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-20-2008, 08:54 PM
We always make sure to watch Illuminations from that side of the lagoon too so we just have a quick walk back to the S&D.
And it's so nice & quiet walking in through the Int'l Gateway in the morning.