PDA

View Full Version : EMH Schedule

Marker
04-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Is it just me, or did there used to be more EMHs scheduled. Seems there was more often than not and EMH in the morning AND evening someplace each day. But on my recent visit, and looking ahead to September, most days it's either morning OR evening, and not both.

Anyway, does anyone know what the likelihood of changes to the EMH schedule. I'm looking at September, some 5 months in advance, and wonder how "set" the schedule is. Has anyone noticed in the past if the schedule changes much that far out?

KylesMom
04-17-2008, 11:10 AM
It's certainly not unheard of that they will add EMHs as the dates get closer and bookings increase. We've seen them add dates in the summer before. However, might the Pirate & Princess Parties and the increase in Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates have something to do with reduced EMH?

Marker
04-17-2008, 12:10 PM
It's probably just as well. I tend to go from Morning EMH to Evening EMH with hardly a pause. Maybe I'll come home from vacation a little more rested this way. :vacation:

jans2kids
04-17-2008, 12:10 PM
I also noticed the same thing for late August. We are going the same time ass we did last year and there was an EE and EMH everyday. Now this year starting the week of August 17th there is only one or the other.