PDA

View Full Version : Which do you prefer?

julyjewel
04-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Do you like eating at 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast or dinner? I'm hoping to get an ADR when my husband and I got this Dec. for our 10 year anniv. We are going to do the dinner the day of our anniv and then head over for the Mickey Christmas Party. I hope to get an early ADR.

DisneyMomx2
04-17-2008, 10:37 AM
We have always really enjoyed breakfast here but we are trying dinner for the first time ourselves in June. I look forward to hearing what others think as well. (P.S. It will be our 10th anniversary this trip too.) :)

Checkers
04-17-2008, 10:42 AM
:mickey:I have never eaten breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, however, last April my DD, 2 DGDs & I had dinner there and we loved it! It was one of the best buffets we have had at WDW. When we go in Oct. my niece will turn 6 and we will be celebrating her birthday with dinner at 1900 Park Fare.

Hayden's Dad
04-17-2008, 10:49 AM
It really depends on which characters you want to see. Breakfast is typically Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger, Alice, and the Mad Hatter. Dinner is Cinderella, Lady Tremaine, Stepsisters, and Prince Charming.

I think we like Dinner better personnally. The stepsisters are hilarious and of course you have Cinderella and the Prince.

Either way you should have a lot of fun. Congatulations by the way, make sure you wear your anniversary pin to dinner.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-17-2008, 11:00 AM
We prefer the dinner but only because of the characters. The buffet was ok but not our favorite on property.

katzctkpt
04-17-2008, 12:41 PM
We've only done dinner here and it was one of the best buffets I've eaten. We are going to celebrate our 20th anniv in Dec too and are traveling to Disney at the end of the month. So, an early congrats to you.:congrats:
I think either would be a good choice just depends what characters you would want to see.