PDA

View Full Version : I'm really too obsessed!!!

Tinkerfreak
04-17-2008, 09:55 AM
OK I know I have had this Disney addiction ever since our firts family trip in 2002 but DH told me the other night it is getting out of hand. Of course I agree with him even though I have no intentions of stopping it.
I guess he really got concerned when I was waiting for the new Samantha Brown show to come on. I almost peed my pants because making sure I got the vcr set up to record it was more important than going to the bathroom. I had planned my night around this show, making sure that we left a basketball game in enough time to get home to watch it. I had set the vcr up ahead of time but for some reason it was not working so I had to reset it. He was laughing at me and saying Honey you really have a problem. I know we have all talked about our Disney obsession before but I have to admit this one was pretty bad. I knew that if anyone would get a laugh out of this it would be all of you.

Not2Loud
04-17-2008, 11:18 AM
It happens to the best of us.

I would also say that most of us have had days where we couldn't stand hearing anything about the mouse!

wdwgrl377
04-17-2008, 11:26 AM
I've got a friend who thinks I'm really obsessed with Disney waaay too much! I had asked him to put on my new personalized NC license plate last night at church. When he saw the plate he just laughed and said, "Now that's too much of an obsession" whatever....He doesn't get it!! But yet he was the one who asked me to help him and his wife plan there WDW trip last week!

I understand who you feel though, Tinkerfreak! :D

Soul_Power
04-18-2008, 03:03 AM
I had asked him to put on my new personalized NC license plate last night at church. When he saw the plate he just laughed and said, "Now that's too much of an obsession" whatever....He doesn't get it!!:D

Just out of curiosity.. What does the license plate say??

pdrlkr
04-18-2008, 07:21 AM
I guess I'm too obsessed also! :thumbsup: :mickey:

elmjimmlm
04-18-2008, 09:35 AM
I am now looking forward to Friday nights so I can watch the new Samantha Brown shows...I think that this is all that I can talk about anymore...If there are people that I can talk to about it I will...I just found out that my DSs teacher is a Disney fan too...It has now resulted to talking Disney before grades...(I NEED HELP!!!):mickey:

cal5755
04-18-2008, 10:44 AM
We don't have the travel channel and I am jealous that you guys get a Disney fix every friday night!!

I would be recording it too lol. I am lucky enough to have a whole Disney Obsessed family from DD4 to my mom!! Not a day goes by that we don't talk disney.

mdhiggin
04-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Get DVR. We just typed in Disney, and it pulled up anything that had Disney in it like the George Lopez show when they went to Disney World. It was neat to watch the episode even though we don't regularly watch the show, because there were hidden Mickeys all over the set in their home and work that were never mentioned. It also pulls up Disney Christmas Parade, Samantha Brown Disney episode, whatever.

We just watched them when we got around to it, since the DVR recorded them for us. Before DVR, we had to get the free planning video every year for our Disney fix.

Tinkerfreak
04-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Get DVR. We just typed in Disney, and it pulled up anything that had Disney in it like the George Lopez show when they went to Disney World. It was neat to watch the episode even though we don't regularly watch the show, because there were hidden Mickeys all over the set in their home and work that were never mentioned. It also pulls up Disney Christmas Parade, Samantha Brown Disney episode, whatever.

We just watched them when we got around to it, since the DVR recorded them for us. Before DVR, we had to get the free planning video every year for our Disney fix.

I am planning to get this as soon as we move into our new house at the end of June. I can't wait to use it.

mdhiggin
04-18-2008, 02:04 PM
We've had DVR for about a year now, and I couldn't imagine life without it. We just let it record our shows for us, and after the kids go to bed, DH and I can watch and skip the commercials. It will also pause live TV and rewind it up to a point. We have it set to record only new episodes of most shows we like, and it does so automatically until we tell it to stop. It can hold 200 hours on it, so we always have plenty of space.

I just noticed today that we now have two stars. Yay!