PDA

View Full Version : Girl's lunch

spoonfulosugar
04-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Any ideas for a fun girlie place to have a special breakfast/lunch just for a few ladies the day before a WDW wedding?

wendy*darling
04-17-2008, 07:43 AM
Grand Floridian's Afternoon Tea :thumbsup:

This is a great "girlie" place to relax, have a bite to eat and celebrate!
The setting is perfect- comfy chairs and cushioned benches, fine china, flowers.
The tea is plentiful and there are many choices- but there are plenty of other beverage options as well- including champagne for a toast to the bride.
The food is YUMMY! :eat:

I think it's the PERFECT place for the girls to get together before the wedding.

DisneyGrrrl
04-17-2008, 08:00 AM
I second the Grand Floridian tea. I've done it now about 7 times with one girlfriend of mine and it's become a tradition of sorts.

I didn't think I would like it the first time that I went because I'm not really into "girly" things, but it's very relaxed and fun.

Actually, the last time that we were there for tea was in December and there was a whole wedding party there - including the bride in her gown - having tea right before their wedding.

Kairi_7378
04-17-2008, 08:02 AM
I think the Grand Floridian Tea would be very suitable for the ladies the day before a wedding. A good alternative would be Kona Cafe (not girly but in a tropical location.) Are you going to be in the wedding?

LandFan
04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
The Grand Floridian Tea is just what came to my mind too:thumbsup: