PDA

View Full Version : Resort pins ???

watch4pixiedust
04-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Sorry if this is a repeat question, I tried to search first but didn't find anything.

I'm looking for pins from several WDW Resorts for a b'day gift for a new pin trader. I was thinking of calling Disney Merchandising - any other/better suggestions? If I call them, I'm not looking for any specific pins, just a few particular resorts. Do they even do pins?? :scratch: :shrug:

:thanks: for any help!

KineGirl
04-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Yes all the resorts have pins and Im sure you can get them through merchandising but have you checked EBay?

watch4pixiedust
04-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks, KineGirl. I did take a look around EBay, but didn't find much for the resorts. There were a couple that I liked, but they had a year on them. I'm not sure which years they stayed where, so I'd rather have them without a year if I can.

(ALso, I'm not the best at searching on EBay, so I may have missed some! :blush:)

like2workout
04-21-2008, 02:08 PM
i buy a pin each trip from the resort that i stay at on that particular trip. i have them in a book in order, which helps me remember the trip and where i stayed. each resort has it's own pins, and they change them up or introduce a new on occassionally.

MickeyMousse
04-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Every resort has at least one pin of their own. My oldest DS decided to collect pins of every DVC resort we've stayed in.....that started after an employee/friend at The Yacht Club gave him his first YC pin.