PDA

View Full Version : upgrading tickets...

LandFan
04-16-2008, 11:26 AM
I'd like to purchase my 5-day hoppers online because I am a control freak planner :D and I like to be ready and paid for as much as possible ahead of time. However, we may choose to add a 6th day sometime during our stay - we aren't sure if we are leaving in the morning or evening of the 6th day.

If I want to upgrade my ticket to a 6th day, can I do that once I get there? If so, will they then charge me the full difference for the 6th day (thus negating any savings I received by buying them online) or will they just charge me the additional normal $5 or so to add the 6th day...

LandFan
04-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Ok, I guess no one knows. I'll call Disney and ask.
Thanks anyway!

NotaGeek
04-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Sorry no one answered you. I didn't see this question ... you should be able to add a day at the discounted rate as long as you do it prior to the tickets expiration. The difference between 5 and 6 days at the special online price (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage) that Disney is offering is only $15 per ticket ... so why not do that extra day? :mickey:

Please respond back with the info you get from Disney ... it could help someone else. INTERCOT is not the final answer on anything that has to do with the park, we do try, but sometimes threads fall through the cracks ... if you are under a time crunch, calling Disney is always the best course of action.

LandFan
04-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Notageek,
I am going in June so the special won't apply to me. THey do not sell 6-day hoppers online - only at the parks(except for that special). I called a while ago and asked about that. I just forgot to ask about the upgrade situation. I will call them this morning and post the info I receive.

LandFan
04-23-2008, 04:52 PM
In answer to my own question... I called DL and they said that they would have to charge me full ticket price for the 6th day ($239) thus negating my online savings (5 day hopper at $195). We probably won't buy a 6th day when we get there because I don't know if I want to pay $90 more for2 people to spend 1 more day... I think I'll play it by ear...