PDA

View Full Version : Evening EMH Question.

momof3+twins
04-16-2008, 08:32 AM
Does anyone know if Toontown is open in the evening on EMH nights? I want just want to take the kids to see the characters. Is the tent open? If so, is it busy on EMHs? Also, does anyone know if the train will be running?

Mickey91
04-16-2008, 08:40 AM
If you check the Disney website and click EMH it should tell you about what is open during both the morning EMH and the evening EMH. I'm not sure if the characters are out or not. The train doesn't run after the fireworks.

like2workout
04-16-2008, 09:15 AM
the times i've been recently, toontown has been open and the characters in the tent are out almost until the very end. the train has not been running that late though. it seemed to stop a good bit earlier.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Trains stop prior to fireworks. I believe that ToonTown actually closes for EMH, but I could be wrong since I'm never back there. I think they close prior to fireworks as well (but that might only be for perimeter).

cal5755
04-16-2008, 01:51 PM
We went to toontown and in the tent during EMH to see the princesses when we were there last Sept. and during the MVMCP the tent is open as well and Prince's were there with the Princesses.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-16-2008, 11:17 PM
During the parties, yes, they are open because of treat trails and character meetings. But they must have changed it because I remember that Toontown used to close for EMH. Oh well, I never stay on property (or rather, I'm always working EMH and never visiting) so I don't experience it much.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-17-2008, 10:40 AM
We have only been one time during EMH when toontown was open and that was during spring break week and it was pretty crowded. When we did MVMCP in December it was open late but this was not technically EMH it was a party.