PDA

View Full Version : Two infants in a lock-off 2 bedroom villa?

Momto3littlemice
04-15-2008, 10:05 PM
My question is regarding 2 bedroom villas at either Saratoga Springs or OKW (for non DVC members). It is stated that a 2 bedroom lock-off villa is actually a studio + a one bedroom. So, here is the question. If you stay in a lock-off 2 bedroom could you put 8 adults + 2 infants in cribs? It seems to me that if a studio holds 4 +1 infant and a one bedroom holds 4 + 1 infant then putting these together would allow for this. Does anyone know if that can be done or if that would be breaking the rules? I don't see why just calling it something different would not allow for the second infant. (fyi, although I know it doesn't matter for occupancy, we actually have 6 adults, 2 small kids, and 2 infants so it won't be as crowded as it sounds...) What do you think?

Thanks!

minnie1956
04-15-2008, 10:08 PM
I would recommend calling Member Services
directly and ask them?
That way you will know for sure and no surprises or hard feelings. :mickey:

KineGirl
04-15-2008, 10:12 PM
I dont think so because while the studio part could have 2 beds - I dont believe the 1 bedroom does. Of course Ive been known to be wrong :blush: The infants wouldnt be the problem but I think there would only be room for 6 ppl UNLESS of course you got a fold out couch. I agree... you should call member services.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-16-2008, 11:06 AM
One bedroom should have one bed and one pull-out bed. It's designed to sleep 4. So technically, they should be allowed to sleep there. Are both infants under 3?

Momto3littlemice
04-16-2008, 11:46 AM
The technical ages of the kids in our party will be 5, 4, and two infants who are not even 1 yet (probably about 11 months... they aren't born yet!). I just am confused because this site (and others) say that a 2 bedroom will fit 8 +1 baby in a crib. We could just go with a studio and a one bedroom but it would be more fun if they connected and also a bit cheaper...:confused:

Seasonscraps
04-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Each type of unit sleeps 4 seperately and have pack & plays in the closet, so technically everyone would fit. But I would call Disney to see if you are able to have 2 babies in the room if they are adjoining rooms.

Momto3littlemice
04-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Called Disney Reservations today and not as pleasant CM on the phone said that it didn't matter because we couldn't specify whether or not we would get a lock off or a dedicated 2 bedroom. So, back to the drawing board I guess...:(