PDA

View Full Version : pirate and princess party

cdforbes
04-15-2008, 06:55 PM
Can anyone tell me if this event is worth going to? We did MNSSHP and my boys loved it!!They ar now 7 & 10 and I am wondering if they may be too old for this...

MauiMouse
04-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Haven't done the Party yet, but next week I'll be going to my first Pirate & Princess Party. From everything I've heard that the parade and the fireworks are worth the extra $.

like2workout
04-16-2008, 09:21 AM
i definitely think it's worth it! it's a festive atmosphere just like the halloween party. the parade and fireworks are great, and different than what you'll see anywhere else. if your kids like the dance parties, they'll love these too. have fun!

javamama
04-21-2008, 09:19 PM
We just went 4/16, and took our ds who is 4 1/2 he loved it. The parade was great, fireworks were amazing alone. Worth it to say the least, crowds were minimal which was great since the parks were so crowded last week--so we got on the rides we missed. We had alot of fun. Do it:thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
04-22-2008, 06:30 AM
We've been to 2 and really enjoyed them. It's a nice way to stay in the park with less crowds. Attractions that have long lines usually have little or none during parties. At least when we go they don't;)