PDA

View Full Version : Yippie!!!!! We got a reservation at The Wave!

dizneeat
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
I just have to share my excitement! :party: We are going to WDW in August and really wanted to try The Wave if it would be open when we are there.
Well, as of today we have an ADR :cloud9: there for dinner August 21st!
I am so excited. Can't wait to eat there!!! :cheer:

MsMin
04-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Can't wait to hear your review! good luck...

epceddie
04-17-2008, 01:34 AM
Where is the Wave. I've never heard of it.

dizneeat
04-17-2008, 01:09 PM
It is going to be the new restaurant at the Contemporary. It will "replace" the Concourse Steakhouse, but NOT in the same spot. The Wave will be on the ground floor of the Contemporary.

KineGirl
04-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Us too! Us too! We got ressies for July 21 and I cannot wait! I didnt even know about The Wave really- My DM took it upon herself & surprised us - yayyyyyy!! The food sounds yummy and right on par with the type of food we like! :eat:

sydneymouse
04-18-2008, 09:27 AM
what's on the menu at the wave?

Figment!
04-18-2008, 11:00 AM
what's on the menu at the wave? A list of tentatively planned food items has been recently updated to Contemporary Resort Restaurant Renovations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=107969) . A complete menu is not yet available.

Please continue any informational discussion about the Wave restaurant in the thread linked above.

In an effort to reduce confusion, we attempt to keep discussion of future Dining options in the News forum until the Dining Location opens.

Donalds Duckie
04-19-2008, 07:16 PM
:mickey:Thanks for sharing this! Let us know what you think when you return.

I will have to add The Wave to my ADRs for Dec.

J9
05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
How did you swing that? The girl today told us they weren't taking reservations yet. Does anyone know what the deal it? Have they opened it beyond June yet? We're trying for November!

mouseketeer mom
05-12-2008, 09:15 AM
We got the Wave for our August trip too!

Figment!
05-12-2008, 10:35 AM
How did you swing that? The girl today told us they weren't taking reservations yet. Does anyone know what the deal it? Have they opened it beyond June yet? We're trying for November!Follow the link above for info about Reservations opening and a tentative list of planned food items.:thumbsup:

J9
05-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Follow the link above for info about Reservations opening and a tentative list of planned food items.:thumbsup:

We called back again and this time the CM gave us a reservation. I think the girl we got the first time must have been new - she had also originally told us we had to call back each day to make our reservations so it was 180 days in advance. (Which I know is not true!)

Thanks for your help! We're going to the Wave before the MVMCP!!!

elmjimmlm
05-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Please give us a review when you get back...We were thinking of making an ADR there too...:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
05-12-2008, 05:05 PM
I had the reservationist trying to make me eat there when I called. She kept pushing it on me. I told her no because I wasn't sure if dh would like the food. So I will wait to see what others think of it first. So lets us know all about it when you get back.