PDA

View Full Version : Adr Help Please!

Ms.Disney
04-15-2008, 10:49 AM
Hi, we will be staying at WL for 4 nights, I made ADRs for 3 at chef mickeys for our first night. But the third person in our party is driving and I am not sure she will be here and ready to go to dinner by 7:30. If only me and my husband are there for dinner would that be a problem? Thanks so much!

MsMin
04-15-2008, 10:55 AM
It's hard to tell. I would think it's easier to downsize than to move to a larger table. We had a couple of ressies where one in our party didn't make it but we went from 4 to 3 and that's the same size table. Honestly I don't think it would be a problem b/c flights can be delayed etc that keep parties separated the first couple of days.
They do want you to be happy and the ppl at the podium can be more accommodating than the dining #. Just show up and go with what you've got -- IMO --It's better to need one less than one more.

Ms.Disney
04-15-2008, 10:59 AM
thanks for your reply! I asked the lady on the phone when I made the ADRS and she told me that they would not let us in if we showed up with 2 ppl instead of 3. This worried me cause we are not 100% sure if she would be in yet, but then again I didnt want to make it for 2 and then her be here ya know?

KylesMom
04-15-2008, 11:14 AM
I asked the lady on the phone when I made the ADRS and she told me that they would not let us in if we showed up with 2 ppl instead of 3.

On the few occasions for non-deposit meals that we've had two instead of three persons (DH got sick, etc.), we have never had a problem being seated, or been given a hassle at all for one less in our party. Keep your ressies for a party of three, and hope that your friend can get there. If not, have fun with DH and "the gang" at Chef Mickey's!

Natazu
04-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Shouldn't be a problem. We've downsized ADRs onsite plenty of times, too. I think Chef Mickey's calls 3 and 4 tops the same slot anyway.