PDA

View Full Version : Best Epcot Dining?

WDWPRIME
04-14-2008, 08:29 PM
If we are interested in a nice combination of theming and good, healthy food, where are the best places to go? We're not overly concerned about the cost, so don't take that into consideration.

Thanks!

:mickey:

LandFan
04-14-2008, 08:43 PM
We like the Coral reef and Le Cellier.

The Coral Reef has a great underwater feel and the one huge wall is the glass aquarium - pretty cool. Good fish dishes!:cloud9:

Le Cellier has quality steak dishes and is a fun laid back place in Canada.:cloud9:

Mickey91
04-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Our favorites are the Coral Reef and LeCellier also!:mickey: Both have nice atmospheres and great food!:mickey:

EvilQueen2006
04-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Marrakesh and Coral reef.

wendy*darling
04-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I would recommend Marrakesh in Morocco.
The theming is very nice- and there is live music and a belly dancer at lunch and dinner. :thumbsup:
You can make some very healthy choices here and their menu (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/marrakesh_dinner.asp)includes some very tasty dishes.

McGoofy
04-15-2008, 01:19 AM
I loved the food and the atmosphere at Coral Reef. Our service wasn't the best there, but that just all depends on who your server is. My DS really enjoyed looking at the large aquarium with all the sea creatures swimming by as we ate. I particularly enjoyed the cajun fish and grits that I had. But I have to say that the chocolate wave dessert with the brandy soaked cherries was the best part!! (Oh sorry...I forgot you were looking for healthy food.;))

Le Cellier is also another great one. I love the cheddar cheese soup there, but for healthy food, you can get a great steak salad there.

Natazu
04-15-2008, 01:45 AM
Jym's Top-7 Best Epcot Restaurants with a Nice Combination of Theming and Good Food (I don't know about healthy, maybe the top three):
7. Biergarten
6. Garden Grill
5. Rose & Crown
4. San Angel Inn
3. Coral Reef
2. Le Cellier
1. Marrakesh

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-15-2008, 12:53 PM
I'd have to go with Coral Reef since you are looking for healthy.

Otherwise I would say Biergarten. I love everything about it. San Angel Inn has a great atmosphere but so-so food. I didn't like Marrakesh - the food was extremely bland. Le Chefs de France has great food and a nice atmosphere but it doesn't have the theming that the others have. I haven't been to any of the others in the WS yet.

TinkerbellT421
04-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Me and my DBF absolutely loved the steak dishes at Le Celier. One of our favs. And usually we do Coral Reef. Aboslutely love it. We sat right in the front of the Aquarium when we went this past January. And we got to see the two scube divers dive in and do feeding time. It was awesome! The scuba divers were waving at us and making dancing moves like the chicken dance and stuff at us at the glass. It was so cool. We like the character sit down buffet at Garden Grill that was fun too. :thumbsup:

DawsonAR
04-15-2008, 01:32 PM
We love the Garden Grill. It is always a MUST do for us.

sbnewbride
04-15-2008, 04:11 PM
For our honeymoon last month my husband and I really liked Teppan Edo in Japan (my favorite) and Coral Reef (his favorite). I think you could make pretty healthy choices at either of these. I'm surprised no one has said Teppan Edo - that was my absolute favorite of the entire trip!

WDWPRIME
05-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Great!

Thanks for all the suggestions. Sounds like Coral Reef is a must-do. Might do Le Cellier, but since we're coming from Canada, it might be a bit silly to eat there. How about that one in the Mexican pavilion? I LOVE the theming in there!

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Gator
05-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Nothing says "healthy" like a giant bratwurst covered in crout from Biergarten.;)

Tegrigg
05-12-2008, 04:07 PM
San Angel Inn is a must. We go there everytime we visit. The kids like it too, they feel they really are in Mexico.

8th trip May 23 2008 at the Poly

Checkers
05-12-2008, 05:23 PM
:mickey:Teppan Edo is a must for us every trip now. We have been to LeCellier so many times and have decided to take a break from it for awhile although we have not been disappointed with the food there.

Duchess99
05-12-2008, 06:01 PM
I love San Angel Inn in Mexico...it's not the healthiest, but the food is good and the atmosphere is wonderful!