PDA

View Full Version : Wonders of Life Replacement?

WDWgoofy
04-14-2008, 01:50 PM
I am curious

Has anyone heard of any plans related to WoL?
What are your ideas on what should replace WoL?It would be great if a re-imagineered Horizons could be added.

Personally, I hate when attractions are closed without plans for its replacement.

Mickey91
04-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I just hate it when rides are closed. We really enjoyed WoL. It was a hands on, nice place to relax and calm down from running ragged. Cranium Command was awesome. I'm sure they will put some thrill ride in that only some of the more adventurous or less likely to get sick will enjoy. Forget about family fun!:(

Imagineer1981
04-14-2008, 02:51 PM
I liked WoL alot. However Body Wars was just another Star Tours (even if it did have 60minute waits in the begining). I think the idea of health and the body and of nature is a key part of science/tech that needs to be represented in Epcot. I only hope they can find a great way to update the same idea....and keep Cranium Command!!!!

joonyer
04-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Caranium command really deserves a place somewhere in WDW where it could be open regularly. It was our favorite part of WoL and one of our favorite shows in all of WDW.