PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Magical Journeys... again.

Marker
04-13-2008, 04:08 PM
So, my wife and I just returned from 5 nights in the warmth of the sunshine state, including 2 nights at WDW. Lo and behold the first thing I notice is that free dining plan has been officially annouced for September. Needless to say, my daughter is all excited about it. We discuss it for a bit and decide on our dates, and resort.

So I e-mail Magical Journeys, we can get the date we want, but not at the resort we want. So we check a secondary date, and the resort we want is, at least for the moment, still available.

So, having to choose between the dates we really wanted, and the resort my daughter preferred, we chose to go with our original dates with the hope that perhaps something at our chosen resort would open up.

I e-mailed our decision back to Magical Jouneys, and we were thrilled to have our next trip on the calendar, even if it wasn't at the resort of our choosing. I was particularly happy, having just returned from WDW on Thursday, to have the next trip set on Friday.

Now here where the "magic" comes in. Between telling Magical Journeys of our choice late on Friday, by Saturday morning when I checked my e-mail again... WE WERE IN AT OUR RESORT OF CHOICE!!!!!! My daughter was totally thrilled, and that makes a dad totally happy.

So, September 18-23 @ Pop Century thanks to Debbie at Magical Journeys.

Kudos, and public thanks for your work.

(Side note, Thursday morning I woke up at WDW on a warm Florida day. Friday, I was camping in a tent back in MO and there was snow in the air.... now that's a shock to your system. Why on earth is it snowing in April.)

mdhiggin
04-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Debbie also booked our reservation at Pop Sept. 19-28 for free dining before I even received my email for the discount from Disney Visa. It was our first time using Magical Journeys, and we were very pleased. She could also answer many, many questions that the WDW reservation people couldn't.

Beast_fanatic
04-13-2008, 09:09 PM
I love getting those emails! :thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Terrisue at Magical Journeys rocks again!!!
Just hooked me up with my dream 3oth anniversary honeymoon at the GF next December. I'm dancing down the halls here!

THANKS A (Year of a ) MILLION (Dreams)!!!
:yay: :dance: :yay: