PDA

View Full Version : Costume Ideas For A Boy!

JenniferS.
04-13-2008, 11:26 AM
We are going to Disney in Sept. and plan on going to mnsshp. It is sweltering outside and I don't know what a good costume would be for my 5 yr old son. Last year, he was jack sparrow with lightweight costume, but is there anything short sleeved/shorts so he won't sweat? The girls are easy---Princess' :)

Seasonscraps
04-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I saw boys dressed as the Lion King which was a shirt with a picture of the Linon King and the little boy wore a crown.

Peter pan

Dalmation? I saw a whole family in various white clothes with black dots all over it. That was actually the most awsome thing - they were a large group.

Tick-Tock
04-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Sports jersey

Incredibles T-Shirt

Safari/Crocodile Hunter - khaki shorts, lightweight pith helmet with a rubber snake on it

Pirate - striped t-shirt, bandanna around head, maybe an eye patch if it won't interfere with vision too much

DDBird
04-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Few more ideas

Prince Charming
One of the Wiggles
mickey mouse (black t-shirt, red short, white gloves and ears)
Diego

buzznwoodysmom
04-13-2008, 02:37 PM
My son loves to dress in costumes all year round. By far the most comfortable (heat wise) disney costumes he has are Peter Pan and Pirate. We are hoping to go to WDW for Halloween this year and mine wants to wear his Captain Hook costume since he's already worn his peter pan and jack sparrow costumes to WDW. I can't make him understand that he is going to be so hot! Hope you have good luck with your little guy!

sainter
04-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Alladin!

elmjimmlm
04-13-2008, 06:49 PM
What about Peter Pan...It would be short sleeved and if the weather would turn, an option is turtle neck and tights:tink::peter:

Mickey91
04-13-2008, 11:33 PM
What about a mouseketeer? Denim shorts, a Mickey Mouse Club shirt and ears!:mickey:

cal5755
04-14-2008, 09:15 AM
Aladdin is a good idea too. Lightweight baggy pants and just a vest that buttons in the middle... that would be soo cute!!

Lots of cute ideas here