PDA

View Full Version : Even though it will be F&W time, here's my ressies

tkbk
04-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Even though it will be F&W festival time and the real reason we will be going for 10 nights I couldn't resist making some good reservation choices.
As most people ask, tell me what you think both good and bad:

Chefs De France- Dinner
Brown derby- Lunch
Raglan Road (although they wouuldn't let me make those ADRs for some reason, they said try back in a few weeks)
Teppan Edo - Dinner
Kona Cafe - Breakfast
Flying Fish - Dinner
Cali Grill - Dinner
Le Cellier - Dinner
Jiko - Dinner

And of course one of the Saturdays we are there we plan on attending Party for the Senses (when the tickets become available in AUgust)
And attending (hopefully) two Sweet Sunday Brunches.

So ......does anyone think I am missing something else that may just hit the spot?

KineGirl
04-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Those are fantastic choices! What a fantastic food itinerary! Im sooo jealous as I havent been to F&W :wine: in a couple of years! Its my favorite WDW event by far! The only other thing I might maybe suggest to add is more seafood.. maybe Coral Reef or Fultons?

tkbk
04-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks Kine Girl!

We have never been to F&W, this will be our very first. But I just couldn't resist still splurging on the restaurants too, even though I know there will be a lot of munchies around WS with the special Kiosks.

KineGirl
04-12-2008, 10:54 PM
You will be hooked! If youre foodies & winies (LOL??) like DH & I its like a dream come true... all those countries ... all those little plates.. all those liquors & wines :cloud9: And the Party for the Senses - dont even get me started!! You will def enjoy!! Be sure to do a trip report along with what ya'll had to eat so I can live vicariously through you and your tummy :thumbsup: My DH laughs at me when we do go because Im so tiny and am normally pretty conscious of how much I eat but at F&W I keep eating and eating and eating and EATING (and drinking) ;)

TheMartellFamily
04-12-2008, 11:39 PM
While eating your way around the world with all your ressies, you and have the wines and beers to go with it. You have very good choices with what you have. Enjoy

Natazu
04-13-2008, 12:54 AM
That is a wonderful list of restaurants. Well done. Try to get a F&WF special dinner like an Exquisite Evening. They are truly something special.

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-13-2008, 01:31 PM
We like Chefs de France and Raglan Road. I haven't tried the others but am hoping to try a few of those myself on our next trip.

I can't wait to go back to the F&WF this year!

Duchess99
04-13-2008, 01:40 PM
GREAT CHOICES!
I'm jealous :blush:

LudwigVonDrake
04-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Le Cellier = :tasty:

Kairi_7378
04-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Wow... between the food and wine booths, and your restaurant choices, you are going to have a fantastic trip even if you don't get on a ride! Since most of the snacks at the F&W festival are pretty small you should be able to partake in lots of snacks and still have plenty of room for those fabulous TS meals.

KineGirl
04-14-2008, 11:28 PM
That is a wonderful list of restaurants. Well done. Try to get a F&WF special dinner like an Exquisite Evening. They are truly something special.

Yes! I forgot to mention this! (Thx Natazu!) You should really try to do this as it is not available outside of F&WF. They are fantastic wine pairings with 5 course meals made by celebrity chefs. It [U]is[U] a little pricy but worth it. I think it ran about $200 a person last year. DH & I did it a couple of years back - an amazing dining experience! What I liked about that was though youd pay the same price if you were fortunate enough to eat in these fine chefs restaurants - you dont have to fly to New York, Paris, Tokyo, etc.. to do it.