PDA

View Full Version : ? re. DDP

Checkers
04-12-2008, 09:42 PM
:mickey: Before I call member services, I thought I would throw this out to see if anyone could answer this question. Our family is going to WDW in Oct. and will be staying at OKW (we are DVC owners). We have a 1br and a 2 br reserved and the family members staying in the 1br do not want to purchase the DP, however, the family members in the 2br would like to if we can. Is this possible? TIA.

Figment!
04-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Generally speaking, add-on's need to be applied to everyone on the reservation or none of them.

Since this question is Disney Vacation Club specific, I'm going to bump this over to our Disney Vacation Club forum where one of our Vacation Club experts will hopefully be along soon a more specific answer.

Checkers
04-14-2008, 09:59 AM
:mickey:Thanks, Jason. I had to call MS over the weekend about something else so I asked about this. The good news is that since I made the 1br in my nephew's name and the other (2br) in my name, we can use the DP for only one room. It is great news for us since our DD & family will be joining us and it will save a ton of $$.

wendy*darling
04-14-2008, 04:31 PM
I am glad to see you got your answer.
I just saw your post and was going to tell you that you were OK!
Reservations in different names can use different plans.
Everyone in one villa, however, must be on the same plan.