PDA

View Full Version : My Outfit to Disney

Hull-onian
04-12-2008, 06:27 PM
My outfit is all picked out for the airplane. I am wearing (with great pride) my Mickey Mouse zipper sweatshirt. I wish I could show it to you guys. It is red. On the back is a great big Mickey. On the front in gold and silver script, it says "Mickey Mouse". The hood is lined with a million little Mickey's in different colors. It's so cool. My carry on is a blue canvass bag with Mickey on it. It's wicked cute. :mickey::mickey::mickey:

Buttercup
04-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Aw that sounds neat! Very cute! :mickey:
I'm trying to figure out what to dress our kids in because we'll be flying in mild to cool weather up here in Canada, but then it will be hot when we get to Florida... and with Magical Express our luggage might not be delivered for a while.
I'm thinking of getting them some of those pants that zip-off into shorts.
Only 28 more days till we leave!!! :cloud9:

Hull-onian
04-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Im thinking of getting them some of those pants that zip-off into shorts.
Only 28 more days till we leave!!! :cloud9:

The zip shorts sound great. I find even on the airplane it can be cool too. Have a great trip.:thumbsup:

KineGirl
04-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Sounds cute! I like to save my Disney stuff for when we travel tho I cant help but wear my favorite Eeyore shirt even when we arent there :eeyore:

BostonChic
04-12-2008, 07:15 PM
I also have mine and kids outfits planned.I'm wearing capri's and sandals(might be chilly here,but not when we land:cool:)the boys are wearing matching Mickey shirts from Target :blush: have a nice vacation:)

Bethanymouse
04-12-2008, 07:34 PM
That sounds so cute! Isnt it exciting to pick out those things?

pdrlkr
04-13-2008, 10:37 AM
:thumbsup:

DisneyDog
04-14-2008, 03:42 PM
We are leaving in 2 weeks. I bought a pair of capris for each flight (down and back). Our weather has been so crazy...it was 70 on Saturday, and today it started in the 30's and didn't get out of the 50's. By the end of the week it will be in the mid 70's again. We are flying out in the evening. I'm hoping it will be a bit warmer so I don't have to bring coats, and can dress comfortably. We will be arriving at midnight in Orlando, but it might still be steamy at that hour.

Accuweather does a 15 day forcast...tomorrow is 15 days! So, I can check then. Hooray!

Tink#64
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM
I think your outfit sounds really cute! I usually pick certain outfits for a particular park!

This time of year it's hard to know what to wear when traveling to & from! We just got home Sunday and left Florida in shorts with the A/C on in the van. By the middle of Georgia we were very chilly & had to change into long pants plus jackets! We had to go back to wearing coats when we got home! :ack:

On our trip home my DH said that I looked like a poster child for Disney! :blush: I had on a Disney T of course, a Disney ball cap (so I didn't have to fix my hair just for the drive!), Mickey earrings & I still have my Tink temp tat on my ankle! :blush: I'm sure some people thought that I was a goober! ;) I don't even care! :mickey: I love my Disney stuff!