PDA

View Full Version : Our latest addition

DDBird
04-12-2008, 08:52 AM
So here is the story. My DH & DD have been bugging me for years to get a dog - they wanted either a Pug or Chihauhau - but the prices of these dogs in Bermuda runs into several thousand - $4000 and up. Then we got pregnant and that was the end of any discussion. The other day - after a month of trying to get to the vet to pick up some flea meds for my cat - I finally got there. Boy were they busy - so instead of dashing in and out I spent some time reading the notice boards. Low and behold - someone was selling long haired chihauhaus for $2500.....I figured - they are gonna be all gone but my DD was in the car and I 'had' to call. She had 2 females left. We went and checked them out - fell in love with both but was really drawn to one in particular. There was no way I could afford that much for a dog at the moment - so I talked to the breeder and she dropped the price for me and I could pay her some now and the rest later!!
So - we now have a beautiful little chihauhau puppy. I knew she was the right down for us - not only was in the right place at the right time in the right frame of mood but guess what the breeder named her.....TINKERBELL!!!! God could not have hit me on the head any harder if He had used a fry pan:) She has settled in nicely - LOVES the kids, sleeps in her new bed, does not yap or whine when put in the kitchen.....I feel so blessed......

mrsgaribaldi
04-12-2008, 09:01 AM
:congrats::puppy:

That's a great story:thumbsup: It really sounds like she was meant to be with your family. I hope she has a long, healthy, happy life in your family :pixie::pixie::pixie::dog:

MNNHFLTX
04-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Congratulations! Sounds like Tinkerbell fits right in with your family. :thumbsup:

wdwgrl377
04-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Great news!! I'm happy for you and your family on the new edition!!! Congrats!! :D

Jeff
04-12-2008, 10:47 AM
:thumbsup:

pink
04-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Congradulations on the new addition to your family! :mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
04-12-2008, 04:28 PM
congrats! yay for a new Tinkerbell!!!

RedSoxFan
04-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Congrats on Tinkerbell. Great name!!

NJ Camper
04-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Congrats from me ,DW,rusty(brittany spaniel),misty(chocolate lab) are all dogs that expensive there most pure breed dogs i've seen by me are more like 500-1000 unless they are something rare good luck with her and best wishes to you all

pdrlkr
04-12-2008, 06:18 PM
:congrats: