PDA

View Full Version : single rider lines

aurora, ariel, and bell
04-12-2008, 07:31 AM
What attractions have single rider lines, we are going with young children and thought this might be faster than the baby swap?:secret:

mouselover93
04-12-2008, 07:42 AM
off the top of my head. test track,rock and roller coaster, expedition everst

WDWdriver
04-12-2008, 09:37 AM
The wait time for single riders at Everest is often more than 30 minutes. Fastpass is always the best way to go.

Brainiak5
04-13-2008, 10:18 PM
The wait time for single riders at Everest is often more than 30 minutes. Fastpass is always the best way to go.

I agree- fastpass has always worked quicker from my experiences :mickey:

AwPhooey
04-13-2008, 11:11 PM

While it's true that FastPass is typically faster than the single rider line, if you get to the park late and all FastPasses are gone, the single rider line is a great option.

DisneyDudet
04-13-2008, 11:44 PM

Depends on when the FP return time is! We often have waited only about 15 min max, 45 min during AP Preview weekend. We love single rider line! It lets us get in there and ride, even coming to the park in the afternoon!

We have done single rider at TTbut not at RnRC. We like to ride the front on RnRC, so we usually wait.

thatkindofday
04-14-2008, 12:29 AM

We went the third week in June last year and rode 7 times in a row (in the middle of the day) in the single riders line without having to wait more than 10 minutes each time (most were shorter than that--closer to 5 minutes) It's definately worth it if you have to ride alone or just want to ride alot. We waited for an hour and a half in the standby line to ride it altogether the first time, then got in the single riders line--TOTALLY worth it!

Test Track, on the other hand, wasn't worth it bc we still ended up waiting almost 45 mins instead of the hour or so that was quoted for standby line. RnRc was worth it too, that one saved a lot of time.