PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's

julyjewel
04-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Is this place hard to get and ADR? I noticed many people go there. Any help would be great. Please share your experience.

KylesMom
04-11-2008, 11:18 PM
We've gone to Chef Mickey's since Intercot recommended it for our first trip in 2000. We loved it SO much, we wanted to return - but there were no ADRs to be had for the rest of our trip that year.

Ever since then, we've made a point to call whenever we could make ADRs for the restaurant during our trip. We prefer breakfast, but dinner is good as well! Chef Mickey's is a "must-do" for my family. However, it is important to note that if you're going during a busy time, make ADRs! Even if you're staying at the hotel, you won't be able to just walk up for reservations. :mickey: CELEBRATE WITH MICKEY MOUSE - YEAH!

Lucyrella
04-11-2008, 11:37 PM
It seems that ADR's go fast here. We went for the first time last year for our daughter's 4th birthday, and we had a blast. The characters came around like 2 or 3 times, and they brought her a Mickey Mouse cupcake with a candle on it, along with an autographed place mat. The food was really good considering it is a buffet for dinner. There is something for everyone for sure, and the desserts are most excellent. It is definitely worth the trip. We rode the monorail afterwards all the way around after dinner.

Mickey91
04-12-2008, 01:09 AM
We have always made our ADRs 180 days in advanced. We have never had any trouble getting a ressie for Chef Mickey's whichever meal we choose.

Brainiak5
04-12-2008, 03:11 PM
We just made our ADR's for Chef Mickey for our trip in July. I didnt get our first choice, but I did get our second ( slightly later time ). We loved the food and the characters came around quite a few times. I'd recommend making your ADR as soon as you can so you can get your selected time. Enjoy!:mickey: