PDA

View Full Version : Let's Meet The Animals!

WDWCrazyKaren
04-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Are there any other crazy animal people out there? We love (to humiliate) our dogs!

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=219153487/PictureID=4792211764/a=35689958_35689958/t_=35689958

These are our best friends:

On the far left is Buddy (not really Santa Clause) AKA-Budwich. He's our smart aleck Sheltie who needs attitude adjustments frequently (the adjustments are usually handed out by his Collie brother and Sister). He's a little dog with a big dog attitude. We did not adopt him, he adopted us.

In the middle is Sandy (not really a Minnesota Twin) AKA-himysandy and Stupid Pee Dog (she has excitement issues). She's our Collie girl who will do ANYTHING to please her people. If she had eyelashes, she would bat them at you until you melted under her charm. She has horrific breath.

On the right is Sampson (not really Superman) AKA-Big Dumb (self explanitory). He's our big Collie boy. He has no skills or tricks. He has few to none redeeming qualities, however he is quite possibly the nicest dog on the planet. I guess that counts as a redeeming quality. He is very adept at chasing his tail until he's dizzy, then banging his head repeatedly on the hutch because he can't get his footing back.

Let's see everyone elses best friends!

Here we go again...
04-11-2008, 11:30 AM
I have no pictures on my dogs dress up... My DH will not even let me put a sweater on them because he says the other dogs will point and laugh. :haha:

Your dogs are adorable. I can tell they are spoiled rotten... like any dog should be.

wdwgrl377
04-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Oh my how cute is that picture!!!

I don't have my dog anymore b/c all dogs go to Heaven!! But I used to dress up my Bassett Hound all the time!!

Thanks for posting this adorable picture!! :D

MMouse6937
04-11-2008, 01:05 PM
They are so cute!! I don't have any pictures here at work to attach, but I love my three babies.

Nala is a Chow/Spaniel mix who looks like a mini golden retreiver. She is the most loyal, sweet dog. She only wants you to love her, doesn't matter about anything else.

Scooter is a German Shephard/Heeler mix. She was abused as a puppy so has had a lot of issues we have had to work through. She is very sweet and tries very hard to please. She doesn't like men too much and is pretty nervous if you move too quick, but she has come a long way and we love her no matter what.

Pinto is a Chiuauaua (sp?)/Boston Terrier mix and is the problem child!! She is a so sassy and thinks that she owns the place. She is momma's baby and looks at you with sad puppy dog eyes so you give her whatever she wants, brat!

I can't imagine life without them all, they are the loves of my life (well that and the cats too). They make it fun to come home everynight. :puppy: