PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled Flights...

FlaTinkRAMESAM
04-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Each day that new flights are cancelled I get so sad wondering how many families headed this way for a WDW vacation are now stuck in an airport... Are any Intercotees stuck b/c of the cancellations (either coming or going...)?

disneymom15
04-11-2008, 10:08 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Hope no ones vacation is ruined because of it. My next trip is in Aug, crossing my fingers that the airlines have there problems worked out by then.

Brian
04-11-2008, 10:37 AM
We have a trip in May and are flying on Delta. It sounds like the latest bunch of cancellations are on American Airlines. If worse comes worst and they have to cancel our flight, I hope we know at least 24 hours beforehand. We'll hop in the car and drive down. It's a two day drive, but it beats no vacation at all.

DisneyDog
04-11-2008, 10:40 AM
We are flying out on SWA in 19 days. I think they had their problems a month or so ago, and hopefully they are all straightened out.

cardinalsfan_98
04-11-2008, 11:50 AM
My parents are on their way to Hawai'i flying United. They missed there connection in Chicago and due to all the cancellations, where stuck in there until this morning. Hopefully, they're on their way now and not miss theie cruise!