PDA

View Full Version : Eligible for EMH?

ayeckley
04-10-2008, 10:06 PM
We just made reservations for tent camping in July (yes -- hot!), and in reading through the descriptions of the EMH it referred to "Select WDW Resort Hotel Guests" being elibigle. Now I'm wondering if FW guests (at least tent campers) might not be eligible? I'd think that anyone who has a Key to the World ID would be OK. We usually stay in Deluxes or Moderates, and I haven't stayed at FW since the early 80's, so I'm not sure if we'd even get Keys to the World IDs.

Can anyone shed any light on the subject? It's not going to affect us too much - just curious.

TheMartellFamily
04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
When we stayed at Ft. Wilderness in the past and camped we were allowed with everything all other resorts were to do.

faline
04-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Regardless of whether you stay in a tent or in the largest suite available at the Grand Floridian, you would be eligible to partiicpate in the Extra Magic hour program!

Have fun!

PlutoToo
04-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Every time we have stayed at FW we were absolutely able to enjoy EMH, Go forth and enjoy.:mickey::cloud9:

NJ Camper
04-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I also have stayed in FW and used the EMH we used the in Nov when we where there so to answer your ? yes even in a tent you can use the EMH have fun adn enjoy the magic of disney july in a tent you are a brave soul just don't forget to drink lots of water and stop by the water parks and pool we went once in the summer we did parks early morning and later at night during the heat of the day we either went to the pool or just chilled in the ac but have fun and becareful with the heat don't try to over do it take your time and if you get it all in great but don't push your self

wendy*darling
04-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Yes, you will get a Key to the World card. You will need it late nights to access the restrooms.
And it will serve as your resort ID to do EMH. :thumbsup: