PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Garden Room at Contemporary

lbrlwyr
04-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Does anyone have any info on the Deluxe Rooms at the Contemporary -- we were striking out on getting either a Deluxe room or 2 adjoining garden rooms at WL under the free disney dining promotion but were able to reserve a "Deluxe" Garden room at the Contempoary.

We are going with our four year old twins and liked the idea of having some "privacy" (or at least more than we would get in 1 room) in case we wanted to stay up a little later at night.

Unfortunately, I can't really find much info on these rooms (since i gather there are only a few in the whole hotel). Any intell / reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Eric

TammiMcMan
04-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Eric, there are only 3 of these rooms, so it's hard to find information about them. They are much bigger than a standard room. The bathroom has both a tub and separate shower. There is also a living room and I'm fairly sure you get a DVD player hooked up to the tv. There's a slight separation from the bedroom, but it's not completely private. The first floor room has a patio, the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have sliding glass doors that open, but no balcony. The top floor room has a king bed, I don't know the bedding layouts of the other two rooms.

I think you're going to be very happy with the room and all that extra space.

scootch713
04-10-2008, 08:22 PM
With 4 year old twins, the monorail would be wonderful!!