PDA

View Full Version : Ghiradelli's Refurbishment **Update 4/14/08**

Disneywarrior
04-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Just saw that it is under refurb and I was wondering the dates it will be down. Anyone know?

busterthebronco
04-09-2008, 11:39 AM
no idea on dates but we were so dissapointed yesterday.
they had to have a cop outside to keep folks from breaking in!

Figment!
04-09-2008, 01:13 PM
It has been scheduled for a minor closure April 7 - 10, 2008.

The original announcment stated that the location would remain open during the refurbishment, while the plans have apparently slightly changed, it can still currently be expected that the location will remain open for the remainder of the work.

JerseyDad
04-09-2008, 01:16 PM
....hope all the construction is completed by the 1st week of November!!! I very much look forward to getting a hot chocolate or chocolate mocha to sip while walking through DTD and doing early Christmas shopping.

Jared
04-09-2008, 01:46 PM
....hope all the construction is completed by the 1st week of November!!! I very much look forward to getting a hot chocolate or chocolate mocha to sip while walking through DTD and doing early Christmas shopping.
Don't worry! You have absolutely nothing to worry about. The Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop should reopen next week. By December, you won't even remember it was ever closed!

:tasty:

Figment!
04-14-2008, 01:00 PM
The refurbishment has been extended.

The retail portion of the location has re-opened from refurbishment, however; the dining portion has been re-scheduled to stay closed for refurbishment through April 24, 2008.

Jared
04-14-2008, 01:33 PM
The refurbishment has been extended.

The retail portion of the location has re-opened from refurbishment, however; the dining portion has been re-scheduled to stay closed for refurbishment through April 24, 2008.
Thanks for the update, Jason, and sorry to everyone affected by this change.