PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks before MNSSHP?

Texas Tinkerbell Too
04-09-2008, 05:25 AM
Do they have the regular firework show at 7pm for those of us who will not be staying for the MNSSHP night? Or do we need to visit MK another night to see the show?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-09-2008, 08:11 AM
I'm pretty positive you will need to visit on another night to see them.

Although, I think HalloWishes is far superior to the regular Wishes anyways, so you might as well go to the party!

doodleboy
04-09-2008, 08:42 AM
There were not any fireworks at 7:00 PM on my last visit to MNNSHP. They are too busy trying to get people without tickets out of the park. Folks would never leave if there was a fireworks display. The fireworks for the party have a dark side to them that is appropriate for Halloween theme. We have done this party twice, and we will go again.

DDuck66
04-09-2008, 09:33 AM
The last few years that I have been to MNSSHP, they have not had two firework shows. Even if you do not go to the party, I would highly recommend that you go to either the CR or the POLY and watch them there. They are some of the best firework shows and the music is awesome as well.

Pop Centurion
04-09-2008, 11:58 AM
According to the calendar on the official Disney site, there is no regular Wishes or Spectromagic scheduled on the days of the MNSSHP. The only way to see fireworks and a parade is to pay the extra for a MNSSHP ticket.

Texas Tinkerbell Too
04-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Oh...yes, makes sense not to have 2 firework shows in one night. Thanks for the suggestion of watching the MNSSHP show from the Poly and the CR.

Those of you who are going...have fun and get LOTS of candy.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Actually, in December, they do 2 shows in the evening.

One is Wishes, the other is Holiday Wishes.

They have no problem clearing the park after the fireworks - it takes about an hour with or without the fireworks. It's like herding (forgive the expression) cattle - they guide everyone to Main Street and then out to the exit.

SpaceMtn101
04-10-2008, 10:42 PM
there r no fireworks because it isnt dark enough to have them at 630 on mickeys not so scary nights. they did do it during pirate nights in january but thats the only time they will attempt it

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-11-2008, 01:01 AM
there r no fireworks because it isnt dark enough to have them at 630 on mickeys not so scary nights. they did do it during pirate nights in january but thats the only time they will attempt it

That's incorrect. They do it throughout most of November and almost all of December before the parties. They will show Wishes at 7, then Holiday Wishes at 9:30.