PDA

View Full Version : A big Thank you and my ADR's!

Rella
04-08-2008, 09:47 PM
First of all, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me by answering my questions over the past few weeks. AND another thank you to everyone on intercot for their boundless Disney know-how! I just started reading here about a month ago. Prior to that I had ZERO knowledge of Free Dining and the DDP. I knew very little about the restaurants or those extra things that make Disney so magical. Thanks to you, I applied for a Disney Visa, booked with Magical Journeys (Terrisue rocks!) and got Free Dining -- saving my family of 5 about a $1,000. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Now, I've just completed my ADR's. I realize that most of these are "old hat" to many veterans, but keep in mind that the only place we've ever eaten on the list is Sci-Fi. And we've NEVER done a character meal! We're traveling with three kids, ages 7 and under. I'd appreciate thoughts on my choices and any information on the kids menu options if you have them! Thanks!

Chef Mickey's - breakfast
Noway Princess Storybook dining - lunch
Sci-Fi - dinner
Coral Reef - dinner
San Angel Inn - lunch
Crystal Palace - breakfast

DDuck66
04-09-2008, 10:19 AM
You have two of my favorite character breakfasts, Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. Not sure what time you are doing CP, but if it is before the park opens, it is wonderful to walk up Main Street with noone around. You can get some really nice pictures.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace are great for the kids and terrific character interaction. Norway will be great for the kids for lunch although we enjoyed dinner more. Sangel Inn great atmosphere ok food. For a first time trip with dining choices you will enjoy these places. Have a magical time!

SBETigg
04-09-2008, 12:00 PM
You've picked some good places for fun family atmosphere. I hope you have a wonderful time!

NJGIRL
04-09-2008, 04:12 PM
We have never eaten at the Coral Reef (we are not seafood people) but I like all your other choices. Disney's buffet breakfasts are very good!

JMTStone
04-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Chef Mickey's - breakfast
Noway Princess Storybook dining - lunch
Sci-Fi - dinner
Coral Reef - dinner
San Angel Inn - lunch
Crystal Palace - breakfast

The Princess lunch will be terrific. We didn't go there for the food but the characters...

We loved Coral Reef. We spent Thanksgiving there. Our CM server was FANTASTIC

You have great choices. Its perfect for a family!

luvdiznee
04-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Did SciFi for lunch and dinner, had a good time at both. Did not get tired of the movie clips. And just love the atmosphere. Also did Coral Reef for lunch and enjoyed that too. The aquarium is nice to have to view. San Angel was good for lunch for us. A little dark, but enjoyed being able to see the boats go by. Nice choices. Have a great time. CP and Chef Mickeys did those for dinner only :mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-11-2008, 02:02 PM
You have two of my favorite character breakfasts, Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. Not sure what time you are doing CP, but if it is before the park opens, it is wonderful to walk up Main Street with noone around. You can get some really nice pictures.

It is awesome to get into the park before the crowds do. We made our ADR last year for before the park opened. It was great! I love the CP breakfast. Great food! Great characters! Our picture with Piglet was blurry and they were nice enough to pose for another one.

pdrlkr
04-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Great choices! :thumbsup: :mickey: