PDA

View Full Version : E-Brands Restaurants Will Launch New Concept at Walt Disney World in 2009

Figment!
04-08-2008, 06:57 PM
E-Brands Restaurants will launch new concept at Walt Disney World in 2009

by Heather McPherson
Orlando Sentinel Blogs
April 8, 2008

E-Brands, the multi-concept Orlando based restaurant group, will launch its newest location and concept at Walt Disney World in 2009. The eatery will feature authentic Central and South American cuisine, specialty tequilas, premium wines and live music.

"We're thrilled to have the opportunity to build upon our portfolio of 15 successful restaurants across the country -- including such brands as Timpano and Samba Room -- and our 25-year relationship with Walt Disney World Resort," said Rashid Choufani, CEO/Owner of E-Brands Restaurants and operator of Epcot's Morocco Pavilion. "We look forward to sharing our unique dining experience with Walt Disney World guests from around the globe.

E-Brands Restaurants newest concept will come to life with a boldly colored hacienda-style interior featuring rustic beams that contrast against modern fixtures, stone floors and windows that open to create an open-air environment. The 5,000-square-foot, two-story facility will have a tequila bar and outdoor seating along Village Lake.

No name has been announced for the new waterside eatery, but I love the diverse elements the company is promising and who can lose with waterside dining and premium tequila!

Ed
04-08-2008, 08:05 PM
I'm drawing a blank; anybody know where "Village Lake" is ? :confused:

wdwnomad
04-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I couldn't place Village Lake either. I pulled out all of my maps and there it was in Downtown Disney.

Mufasa
04-09-2008, 02:57 AM
I'm drawing a blank; anybody know where "Village Lake" is ? :confused:

Village Lake refers to the days back when Downtown Disney Marketplace was known as the Walt Disney World Village (and Lake Buena Vista Shopping Village before that).

It's where restaurants like Fulton's currently sit.

GothMickey
04-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Will this be taking the place of Rock N Roll Beach Club?

GrumpyFan
04-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Wow, another eatery at Downtown Disney! How many is that now?

Crow
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
wow another place I would have to try!
of course this Sept trip might be my last for awhile, havent decided yet. so i might not b there when its open. but it does sound promising

BluewaterBrad
04-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Village Lake refers to the days back when Downtown Disney Marketplace was known as the Walt Disney World Village (and Lake Buena Vista Shopping Village before that).

It's where restaurants like Fulton's currently sit.

I remember it well!!:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
04-10-2008, 07:24 PM
1) It has been rumored that Pleasure Island was coming down.
2) In its place will be non-Disney commercial ventures.
3) Anyone know if this might be a part of this rumor?

NOTE: I have no knowledge of these rumors, but the question needed to be asked, since the news fits so nicely. After all, there isn't much other room for a water-side eatery.

pdrlkr
04-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks Jason! :thumbsup: :mickey: