PDA

View Full Version : Wishes!

DisneyTwirler13!
04-08-2008, 05:36 PM
(Not sure where to post, so, Mods, feel free to move.)
Well, recently, I competed in a baton competiton. Before they got to the teams section, they had what is called a freestyle performance (it's like doing a solo, but in baton, solos don't have any particular song to which they are performed, while freestyle does). One of the performers had on this pretty blue, kind of like a dress, costume. It reminded me of the Blue Fairy. I had thought she would have done a routine to a slower song, but instead, she did it to the soundtrack of Wishes! It was an edited version, having only the beginning part up to where they have the Aladdin section, then skipping over to the end. It really put me in the Disney spirit, hearing that, which was kind of a feat, as I'd been sitting on the most uncomfortable bleachers in the world for three hours while someone I knew went out and spent the day strollin around the parks, enjoying the emptiness because the rain had driven all the patrons away. (It made me a little jealous, too, because now I'd wished I'd thought of doing that! :D)
Just thought I'd tell y'all that, being that you love Disney too!

pdrlkr
04-08-2008, 06:09 PM
:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-12-2008, 10:33 PM
That was a cool idea on her part. Thanks for sharing with us.

TheMartellFamily
04-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Being from the orlando area I am sure many choose music from the parks which is really cool.

DisneyTwirler13!
04-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah, well...
Not as many as you would think, actually. Throughout the last 8 years, only once has i heard Disney music like that being used, and that was when one of our groups did Pirates, which was used by a competetor group that competion as well.
Still, it was cool to hear.

BluewaterBrad
04-14-2008, 03:47 PM
How did you do in the competition? :mickey: