PDA

View Full Version : VMK Yearbook

BikerPrince
04-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Since learning of the pending demise of our beloved virtual world, I have suddenly felt like I did in the last few weeks of high school before graduation. (Only without the prospects of a five-year class reunion on the horizon...) So I'm feeling inspired to share with you all a traditional yearbook blurb:

Dear (insert your name here),

It's been fun meeting you. I wish we could have gotten to know each other a little better. That one quest we did together was crazy! Well, have a good summer, and K.I.T.

Your friend,
Prince
:sam:

PinkJJ
04-08-2008, 06:07 PM
LOL, Prince! But you forgot "Stay cool".

KineGirl
04-08-2008, 06:11 PM
or

Remember when/I'll never forget the time we ________ that _______ in _________ room?/! It was soooo funny!

Stay sweet!

LittleDragonErin
04-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Can't forget the...

"reserve this spot for me"

...and then it was never actually written in. :P

wizardmickey
04-08-2008, 06:26 PM
My fave was always to sign the seam between pages and have it read; "Hah! I signed your Crack!" Usually followed by something irreverant...
Hmmm, a VMK/Intercot Yearbook...?

bigpapiortiz34
04-08-2008, 07:29 PM
My fave was always to sign the seam between pages and have it read; "Hah! I signed your Crack!" Usually followed by something irreverant...
Hmmm, a VMK/Intercot Yearbook...?

HAHAH! :haha::rotfl::laughing::silly::funny:

But, yes, I do think a yearbook would be a fun idea, with a screen shot of everyones character and their title (ugh I mean name. You get so used to calling a name title now..) and a little saying about them...

:nudge:

Yeah, that would be fun :)

Krystal_Rose
04-09-2008, 09:05 AM
"Hah! I signed your Crack!"
:funny:

Ok, channeling...

For those friends you kind of knew..

"Been great knowing ya! Have a good one!"

For those friends you knew a little better..

"May all your dreams and wishes come true. Thanks for being a great friend. Stay sweet!"

For those best friends you partied with every weekend..

"Remember that time, at the lake, when we did that thing, and so & so brought the :beer:! That was awesome! See ya next weekend!

And last but certainly not least, for those VMK friends who will always hold a special place in your heart..

"Thanks for all the laughs! I'll never forget that Club33 party. It was da' bomb! I'll miss you all so much! Always remember, Live Well! Laugh Often! Love Much! ( And keep posting on Intercot! ) (( Hugs )) :hug:

Rose - who is now gonna go curl up in a corner and have a good cry..

BikerPrince
04-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Rose - who is now gonna go curl up in a corner and have a good cry..

Aww, Rosie... I'll come hang out in the corner with you.

If there were a Yearbook, you would win Most Likely to Make Me Smile. :D