PDA

View Full Version : Which Epcot Restaurants

Dyanna
04-08-2008, 11:14 AM
We are going to be in WDW in Nov. Keeping in mind that our youngest traveler will be just under 2 years of age at travel time. We have already tried Le Cellier in Canada. What other restaurants should we try. What are your favorites?

WriteDisney
04-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Hmm.. so many great restaurants in Epcot. Since you'll have a young one with you, Coral Reef might be fun. I have family who just went there over Easter and they really enjoyed it. You could request a table with a nice view of the tanks and they could enjoy the marine life :thumbsup:

Le Cellier is amazing :cloud9: Although I am a little disappointed that they changed the menu.. and there won't be any more maple BBQ sauce filet.. but ah well.. can't stay the same forever...

The Mexico Restaurant might be lots of fun too.. with a view of the volcano that would keep the wee one entertained.. :mickey:

KylesMom
04-08-2008, 12:13 PM
The Garden Grill character luncheon or dinner! This is one of our favorites! :mickey:

Jared
04-08-2008, 12:28 PM
The Garden Grill character luncheon or dinner! This is one of our favorites! :mickey:
Agreed, especially if you think your child would enjoy a character meal.

:tasty:

Natazu
04-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Jym's Top-7 Best Epcot Restaurants:
7. Rose & Crown
6. Biergarten (a little loud for a baby)
5. Garden Grill
4. San Angel Inn
3. Coral Reef
2. Le Cellier (you've been here, so how about Flying Fish on the Boardwalk)
1. Marrakesh

Dyanna
04-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Which characters appear at the Garden Grill as my daughter loves all of them.

KylesMom
04-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale. It is a really neat experience - the photos we've gotten over the years at GG with the characters are among my favorites! :mickey: I should also mention that the food is tasty, and includes something for just about everyone. The restaurant rotates ever so slowly, giving you a variable view through your whole dining experience.

Tigerinvestigator
04-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Yep Garden Grill is our favorite restaurant at WDW! Mickey, Chip, Dale, and Pluto make plenty of appearances at your table (best one on one time of the character meals). The whole restaurant revolves slowly giving you a view of the Living with the Land boatride. Best of all the food is great and all u care to eat steak, catfish, turkey, chicken strips, mac & cheese, pot.casserole, vegetables, fries etc etc.!:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
04-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Coral Reef is our family favorite! The times we have been the food was terrific, the service wonderful and the atmosphere breath taking! We love to eat while watching the sharks, rays, sea turtles, etc. swim by! Really cool!

We also like Garden Grill, Rose & Crown and LeCellier! They are all nothing short of wonderful! :mickey:

Friend of Figment
04-08-2008, 05:45 PM
We were pleasantly surprised by Garden Grill the first time we ate there. Now it is a must do for us.

I like the Biergarten for the entertainment value.

Morocco is very good too. There is a belly dancer for entertainment and I like the food.

Red Randal
04-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Garden Grill is the #1 choice with kids in the party but Epcot has so many great choices and WDW has so many other character meals, I'd opt for somewhere else.

Mexico could be fun but it is kind of dark and might scare little ones. I might go with Biergarten or Nine Dragons.

bigbabyblues
04-08-2008, 10:12 PM
We're going to WDW at Thanksgiving, and we now have 3 Epcot restaurants, since I decided against LeCellier:

Marrakesh
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef

These are repeats for us, our kids are now 7 & 4, but we've been taking them since they were 3 years old and 15 months old.

I'd like to try Tutto Italia, but I doubt DH will want to, and we already have 4 meals above our dining plan credits! The Garden Grill is another one I'd like to get back to eventually, and San Angel Inn. Really, the only one that doesn't appeal to us is the one in France, and I can't think of it's name.

Natazu
04-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Which characters appear at the Garden Grill as my daughter loves all of them.
Farmer Mickey
Pluto
Chip & Dale

RocknRoller94
04-10-2008, 10:55 PM
I love the Coral Reef, Garden Grill and Le Cellier. Wonderfull experiences. However, Coral Reef is the best! You must try the Lobster Bisk and the Chocolate Wave!!